16 December 2022
The latest edition of the Map it Out newsletter is out now.
This month we feature headlines:
- Explore the Digital Twin Victoria (DTV) platform with new tools
- eComply industry testing streamlining planning approvals
- Spatial data underpinning a future-ready Victoria
- Vicmap spatial upgrade is now underway
- Release of Victorian Survey Control Requirements
- Naming Rules 2022
- Digital Twin Victoria picks up planning award
- State industry awards recognise spatial and surveying excellence
We also feature Melissa Harris, Chief Executive Officer Land Use Victoria, who penned our ‘From the desk of’ foreword this edition.
Other regular sections include upcoming events and career opportunities in Land Use Victoria.
About Map it Out
Map it Out newsletter features spatial and surveying news and innovation from across the Victorian Public Service. It is produced by Land Use Victoria and released four times a year.
Get the latest news by signing up to Map it Out:
Page last updated: 16/12/22