On this page:
Licensed Surveyors must record field information schematically, as required by the Surveying Regulations (Cadastral Surveys) 2015.
When to record field information
You will need to record field information
, when you apply to:
Read more examples in the practice directives.
What survey documents need to be supplied
Amend title dimensions
Any survey-based application under the Transfer of Land Act 1958 to be lodged with the Registrar of Titles must include:
- A certified Abstract of Field Records
- A signed Licensed Surveyor’s Report, and
- A certified Plan of Survey
Subdivide or consolidate freehold land
Any plan under the Subdivision Act to be lodged with the Registrar of Titles must include:
- A certified Abstract of Field Records, and
- A signed Licensed Surveyor’s Report
Conduct a cadastral survey
- If a cadastral survey does not support an application to Land Use Victoria, you must lodge with Surveyor-General Victoria:
- a Record of having Re-established a Cadastral Boundary (RE Plan) (PDF, 367.2 KB).
To search application forms, visit forms guides and fees.
For more information please visit:
Page last updated: 06/01/21