On this page:
What is Vicmap Viewer?
Vicmap Viewer is a mobile application that makes it easy to discover, purchase and download more than 10,000 Victorian topographic maps directly to your mobile device.
This means you can access your maps anywhere, anytime, without the need for internet access.
Vicmap topographic maps show natural and built features, including:
- Walking and cycling tracks
- Four wheel driving tracks
- Park boundaries
- Emergency services facilities
What can I do with Vicmap Viewer?
Vicmap Viewer enables you to:
- Purchase and download topographic maps on your mobile device, then view offline
- Search and find a map by geolocation, mapsheet name, mapsheet number, locality or address
- Access your downloaded map using PDF viewers, geolocation or printing
- View your downloaded map in remote areas while offline
Which map do I need?
Maps are available in four different scales.
- 1:25,000: for bushwalking, cycling and fossicking
- 1:30,000: shows the same information as the 1:25,000, but suited to A3 or A4 home printing
- 1:50,000: for four-wheel driving, bushwalking and camping
- 1:100,000: for long distance cycling, car touring and day trips
How do I get Vicmap Viewer?
How to get help
Vicmap Viewer customers can contact the Vicmap helpdesk for product information and support.
Page last updated: 08/04/21