7 July 2021
The latest edition of the Map it Out newsletter is out now.
This month we feature headlines:
- Great Ocean Road as you’ve never seen it before
- Vicmap change notices now with a new look and easier access
- Major upgrade to support precision positioning
- Mapping Aboriginal cultural heritage site Deen Maar
- Digital Cadastre Modernisation milestone
- Pilot launched to simplify ePlans with new creation service
- Updated centreline for Great Ocean Road now in Vicmap Transport
- Surveyors to have their say in registration review
- New Chief Executive for Land Use Victoria
- Australian Government to upgrade Digital Atlas
- Survey on diversity in the space, surveying and spatial sectors
- Get you APSEA nomination in today
- Honour for Commissioner for Environmental Sustainability
- Surveying added to priority list
We also feature Murrie Kemp, Senior Policy and Engagement Officer at the Aboriginal Self-Determination Reform branch of Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning, who contributes the regular ‘From the desk of’ foreword.
Murrie’s article celebrates NAIDOC Week and shares his experiences of the Indigenous Mapping Workshops and developments in Indigenous data sovereignty.
Other regular sections include upcoming events and career opportunities in Land Use Victoria.
About Map it Out
Map it Out newsletter features spatial and surveying news and innovation from across the Victorian Public Service. It is produced by Land Use Victoria and released six times a year.
Get the latest news by signing up to Map it Out:
Page last updated: 08/07/21