On this page:

In accordance with the Monetary Units Act 2004 Land Use Victoria lodgement fees, expressed in number of fee units, change on 1 July each year.

Search fees and other Land Use Victoria charges are also adjusted.

Registrar-General's Office lodgement fees no longer apply as most functions are now with the Commonwealth's Personal Property Securities Register.

Fees from 1 July 2022

For Water Register fees and fees related to water shares and water allocation, visit the Water Register

Payment options

You can find out how to pay for paper transactions on our lodging in paper page.

Page last updated: 11/07/23