On this page:

In accordance with the Monetary Units Act 2004 Land Use Victoria lodgement fees, expressed in number of fee units, change on 1 July each year.

Search fees and other Land Use Victoria charges are also adjusted.

Registrar-General's Office lodgement fees no longer apply as most functions are now with the Commonwealth's Personal Property Securities Register.

Fees from 1 July 2021

Payment options

You can find out how to pay for paper transactions on our lodging in paper page.

Page last updated: 22/06/22